Sunday, May 23, 2010

Exciting Times

Wow, I can't believe I am just getting to make a new post! Life has been extra busy in the past few months. We have a lot going on and a LOT of changes coming up. Jordan has recently started his 3rd year of medical school, I couldn't be prouder of him! He passed his boards with flying colors and can now relax and enjoy learning hands on. He is such a smarty,.. I could NOT do what he does. He is amazing! He is now delivering babies at the hospital and he loves it! He wouldn't want to do it forever, but for now he is really enjoying it!

We are very excited to be expecting our first little bundle of joy in September, a precious baby boy! I am 23 weeks pregnant and feeling great! I have been so lucky..so far! We can't wait to hold him in our arms and love on him! I feel his little kicks all day and night and they are just so sweet! Jordan says he is going to be a professional soccer player and that he will be enrolling him in soccer as soon as he is three years old! From what the ultrasound tech says "he moves REALLY well", so I guess he will be good at something in sports!

I guess those are the main updates on our lives for now.. we are very blessed!




No comments: