
Well, it's crunch time for Jordan as he nears the END of his first year!! I can not believe that he is almost an official second year medical student as of April!! He has done so well his first year!! I am more than proud!! He has pretty much made A's on every test he has taken. Very impressive!! He only has one set of tests left as a "1st year" and I know he will, again, do well!! I already knew my hubby was smart.. but doing THAT well in medical school is amazing. I know he will be the most caring, compassionate doctor ever...I can't wait to find out what he ends up being interested in. Right now his "interests" are ENT, Emergency Medicine, and Orthopedic Surgery. Who knows what he will do! I'm behind him all the way with whatever he wants to do.. as long as he doesn't pick General Surgery (that is my only request) hehe.
No comments:
Post a Comment