Sunday, March 1, 2009

Last Weekend=Relaxation with the Fam

I am just now getting time to write about our wonderful weekend with our family in Smyrna last weekend. It was so nice to visit Jordan's parents' house and to see Jessica, my sister-in-law, and Cole, our nephew!! He has gotten SO big!! The first night we were there we met Jessica and Cole at Olive Garden (one of our favorite restaurants!!) in Mount Juliet after Cole's karate practice. Cole showed off some of his Karate moves to us while we waited for a table. Too cute!! He was so proud of his white belt and color bands!! I wish I had gotten a picture of him! On Saturday, it was rainy,.. so Damian (My F-I-L) and Jordan went to see the movie "Taken"..while us girls (Jessica, Teresa, and I) plus Coleman went to have a delicious lunch at Famous Daves and then we went to my favorite place ever SUPER TARGET!! :) After that, we went to Publix and picked out desserts to take home and we had coffee and desserts once the guys got home from the movie. Sunday, we sadly headed back to Memphis. I definitely cried leaving because I miss living in Nashville and living close to family SO much!! Hopefully one day we can move closer to everyone, because right now I feel like we are on the other end of the world here in Memphis!!

No comments: