Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I Miss You Justin


Today was a sad day for me and my family. Today would have been my brother Justin's 29th birthday. I miss him more than words can say. I know he is watching over me and my family every day. Here is a picture of him and my precious nephew, Brycen. He was such a good daddy!! Makes me cry every time I look at this picture.. Here is another picture of us at my graduation from Belmont.. he was always there for me! I know we will see him again and I know that he and my grandfather are flyfishing and camping together every day! :)  I love you and miss you, love, your "Ty-Ty"


2 comments:

Kendall Jones said...

Tyler, I'm so sorry about your brother, Justin. I lost my younger brother 5 years ago. I think it's great that you posted about him today. We should have a heart-to-heart sometime. Us gals have to stick together!

lknordai said...

Hey...I just found your blog through facebook. I miss him too. I still think we need to take that camping trip that we talked about sometime!