Wednesday, May 20, 2009

8 Things

Okay, so i'm not the best at keeping up with my blog. I figured I would break down and fill this "forward" bloggy-thingy out.  Here goes..

Eight Things I'm Looking Forward To:

- Jordan and I's one year anniversary!! June 6th!!
-Disney World and Beach trip to Marco Island, FL to celebrate our one year!! We leave next week!!
-Jordan being done with school officially for the summer (next thursday!!)
-American Idol finale tonight! I think that Adam is a gonna win for sure, I think. However, both Adam and Kris will land record deals, so it really doesn't matter!
-Girl's night spaghetti night tonight! We are reading "The Love Dare"..very good book!!
-My parents are coming to Memphis next Wednesday!
-Jordan and I being able to spend more time together this summer!
- My brother's wedding in June to Veronika. She is the best future sister-in-law anyone could ever ask for!!

Eight Things I Did Yesterday:

-Went to work at Lebonheur.
-Came home to a delicious meal made by my sweet hubby..chicken spaghetti!
-Watched American Idol
-Watched Dancing with the Stars Finale..Melissa so should have won!! Love you too though, Shawn!
-Read "The Love Dare"
-Was told at work that my last name was "fresh".
-Studied for a neonatal cardiac class
-Played with my little Millie dog

Eight Things I Wish I Could Do:

-See My Family More
-See My Friends From Nashville and Kingston More
-Hug my brother, Justin, one more time (I know I will one day see him again, though. :) )
-Get a new puppy..a black miniature dachshund (short haired)
-Not have to work
-Travel more
-Become an avid runner.. guess avid walker will have to do!
-Be a mommy one day
 
Eight Shows I Love To Watch:

-The Bachelorette (Go ED!! He is my pick!!)
-Dancing With The Stars
Home Improvement
-Jon and Kate plus 8
-Seinfeld
-King of Queens
-Everybody Loves Raymond
-Friends

I will post something else soon!! Gotta run to girl's night!! 


No comments: